Doctoral programme on Inequalities, Interventions and New Welfare State – Admission Criteria and Instructions for Applicants
New doctoral candidates are admitted to the Doctoral programme on Inequalities, Interventions and New Welfare State two times a year. The electronic application form is open during the application period. The application form is open during application period. More information how to apply for Doctoral Training at the University of Turku is available in the page of University of Turku Graduate School (UTUGS).
The call for applications and further instructions will be published on the bottom of this web page. The next application period is 2.-20.3.2020.
Follow the instructions of the doctoral programme below, but also take into account the instructions of the faculty you apply to.
- Instructions of the Faculty of Social Sciences for applying to the PhD programme:
- Instructions of the Faculty of Medicine for applying to the PhD programme:
DPInvest doctoral programme’s instructions on applying
Shortly, the steps you need to take:
- Contact supervisor (email including an abstract of the research plan) to get a commitment: INVEST research groups
- Write a research plan
- Get all necessary attachments (see Call for applications document)
- Apply! Link to application form (deadline 20th of March):
See full information about the applying process from the University of Turku’s website