The INVEST scientific seminar is a truly interdisciplinary, international and high-class conference. The topic of this year’s seminar is Digitalization, Social Inequality and Behavioral Change. The event brings together researchers from several countries and disciplines, and thus offers an excellent opportunity for scientists and professionals to familiarize themselves with research in the field, expand networks, deepen their knowledge and create new opportunities for cooperation.
We have two interesting keynote speeches given by Vili Lehdonvirta, University of Oxford and Eva Serlachius, Karolinska Institutet. Addition to this, we will organise open science related presentations for the whole audience.
Call for papers is open until January 31st, 2024.
- Pre conference 15.5.2024
- Seminar 16.5.-17.5.2024
- Call for papers opens 29.11.2023
- Call for papers deadline 31.1.2024
- Paper acceptance 9.2.2024
- Early bird registration opens 9.2.2024
- Early bird registration closes 9.3.2024
- Registration deadline 28.4.2024